French and Italian governments, in accordance with the agreements between the two countries and as foreseen in the Articles of Association, have appointed the members of TELT’s Board of Directors.
The President of TELT, Mr. Hubert du MESNIL and the Director General, Mr. Mario VIRANO were reappointed.
The following were appointed as Directors for France:
- Mr. Adrien BICHET, Head of the Transport Office, Budget Office;
- Mr. Bruno DICIANNI, Deputy Director for the development and management of rail and inland waterway networks in the Transport Infrastructure Directorate, in the Directorate-General for Transport, Infrastructure and the Sea;
- Mr. Vincent LIDSKY, Inspector General of Finance;
- Mrs. Marie-Line MEAUX, retired Inspector General of Administration and Sustainable Development.
The following were appointed as Directors for Italy:
- Mr. Oliviero BACCELLI, Professor at Bocconi University;
- Mr. Roberto CICIANI, Representative of the Ministry of Economy and Finance;
- Mrs. Speranzina DE MATTEO, Representative of the Ministry of Transport;
- Mr. Roberto MANNOZZI, Central Director of Administration, Budget, Tax and Control at Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane SpA.
This new Board of Directors met today in order to ensure the continuity of the actions that are essential for the advancement of the project, particularly the ongoing work and the preparation of the tenders concerning the excavation of the main tunnel. The launch of the tenders should take place in the coming months according to the programme set out in the Grant Agreement signed with the European Union.